Christone ‘Kingfish’ Ingram performs four tracks in his hometown of Clarksdale, Mississippi and talks songwriting, growing up in the â€śBlues Holy Landâ€ť and navigating racial inequality through music.
- A Revolution In Sound: Pop Culture & The Classical Avant-Garde, 4CD Set
- Zappaâ€™s Final U.S. Concert in 1988 Gets First-Ever Legit Release
- Great article on Charlie Gillett – Doyen Of World Music & UK Radio
- Death Might Be Your Santa Claus: Early Christmas Blues Jazz, Sermons & Gospel Recordings
- Peter Guralnick Is ‘Looking To Get Lost’ In The Stories Of American Music Icons
Recently Updated Pages
- Recommended Sites on 20 Feb 2016