Christone ‘Kingfish’ Ingram performs four tracks in his hometown of Clarksdale, Mississippi and talks songwriting, growing up in the â€śBlues Holy Landâ€ť and navigating racial inequality through music.
- Cameroon Garage Funk – “a legacy of raw grooves and magnificent tunes”
- The Trojan Records Story – Rob Bell and Rusty Zinn Interview
- Qobuz, UMe & Zappa Records Offer Zappa Albums in Hi-Res
- A Revolution In Sound: Pop Culture & The Classical Avant-Garde, 4CD Set
- Zappaâ€™s Final U.S. Concert in 1988 Gets First-Ever Legit Release
Recently Updated Pages
- Recommended Sites on 20 Feb 2016